Raw artisan honey infused with full-spectrum hemp extract
We infused our raw artisan honey with full-spectrum hemp extract CBD. Full-spectrum CBD is minimally refined, and is extracted from a single plant to preserve the naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes in the hemp plant. “Full-spectrum” is the concept of utilizing whole plant cannabinoid compounds as opposed to extracting out one specific molecule, cannabinoid, or compound.
How full-spectrum hemp extract benefits you
The benefit for you is that these various compounds work together to achieve a greater degree of wellness. This interaction between cannabinoid compounds is called the “entourage effect,” which is the synergistic benefit experienced when all the compounds in the hemp plant are consumed together.
How much CBD is in each jar?
Our goal is that the 6 oz jar of Hemp and Honey will provide approximately 500 mg of CBD, and our 12 oz jar of Hemp and Honey will provide approximately 1000 mg of CBD.
Our current batch of Hemp and Honey returned the following results from a laboratory analysis compliance test performed on November 4, 2021:
- 6 oz jar: 422.31 mg of CBD
- 12 oz jar: 844.62 mg of CBD
Laboratory analysis results
View a Certificate of Analysis of the results of a compliance test performed by ACS Laboratory on our Hemp and Honey product, completed on November 4, 2021:
Raw artisan honey, coconut oil, and full-spectrum CBD
Our raw honey is the optimal partner to transport the many health-giving benefits that help balance the body. We add coconut oil to help your system assimilate the CBD more efficiently, allowing your body to get the maximum benefit from the CBD.
Our full-spectrum CBD hemp extract is CO2 extracted
- CO2 is a naturally occurring compound in the air we breathe, and our bodies produce CO2 when we breathe.
- CO2 is among the safest of non-polar solvents.
- CO2 can be changed from a fluid state to a supercritical state without exceeding temperatures above 90 degrees F. This means there is less risk of compromising the natural volatile compounds found in cannabis.
- CO2 extraction can be used to pull various cannabinoids from the hemp plant besides CBD, such as CBG, THCA, THCV, and terpenes and other compounds.
How often should you use Hemp and Honey?
Our Hemp and Honey product is most effective when taken daily. A suggested serving size of Hemp and Honey is 1 tsp (5g), which contains 15mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, 5g of carbohydrates, and 21 calories.
If you are subject to drug tests, be aware that our Hemp and Honey product contains up to 0.3% THC because it is full-spectrum, and this can trigger a positive drug test result.
We recommend that you keep this product out of reach of children.