Arthritis Pain Relief with Full-Spectrum CBD
We doubled the strength of our best-selling Arnica & Ginger Arthritis Rub and paired it with full-spectrum CBD for even more effective arthritis pain relief.
Get natural arthritis pain relief from your aches and pains with this topical all-natural herbal balm infused with full-spectrum hemp extract that helps improve circulation, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain in muscles and joints.
Canna Bee Balm contains Arnica and CBD which, when used externally, helps relieve the aches and pains associated with inflammation and arthritis.
How this works
Topical CBD products applied topically to your skin are absorbed transdermally (through the skin) for pain relief from sore muscles, inflammation, psoriasis, arthritis, and other conditions. Used topically on your skin, medicinal CBD is non-psychoactive and the most non-invasive way to use CBD medicinally.
Our full-spectrum CBD hemp extract is CO2 extracted
- CO2 is a naturally occurring compound in the air we breathe, and our bodies produce CO2 when we breathe.
- CO2 is among the safest of non-polar solvents.
- CO2 can be changed from a fluid state to a supercritical state without exceeding temperatures above 90 degrees F. This means there is less risk of compromising the natural volatile compounds found in hemp.
- CO2 extraction can be used to pull various cannabinoids from the hemp plant besides CBD, such as CBG, THCA, THCV, and terpenes and other compounds.
How much CBD is in each container?
Our goal is that the 2.65 oz tube of Canna Bee Balm will contain approximately 650 mg of CBD, and our 4 oz tin of Canna Bee Balm will contain approximately 1000 mg of CBD.
Our current batch of Canna Bee Balm returned the following results from a laboratory analysis compliance test performed on March 8, 2022:
- 2.65 oz tube: 501.84 mg of CBD
- 4 oz tin: 757.499 mg of CBD
Canna Bee Balm:
- Infused with full-spectrum hemp extract
- 100% All-natural
- Contains no synthetic ingredients or dyes
- Made with pure essential oils
- Natural Capsaicin – no menthol odor
- Cayenne warming balm has a spicy aroma with a rich, heating action
Laboratory analysis results
View a Certificate of Analysis of the results of a compliance test performed by ACS Laboratory on our Arthritis Pain Relief with Full-Spectrum CBD product, completed on March 8, 2022:
How to use Arthritis Pain Relief with Full-Spectrum CBD
Apply topically to muscles and joints for herbal warmth. Wash hands after use. Avoid eyes. Do not use on small children. Do NOT use if pregnant.
Not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Janel Mikkelson (verified owner) –
This product has a pleasant, natural scent. The texture is smooth and easy to apply. I am a massage therapist and all of my clients that I have used this on have had a positive response to the anti-inflammatory benefits of this balm. I have even used this on myself after a long day of work and so far it gives me the pain relief I am looking for. The menthol in this product gives it a slightly cool, minty feeling without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend giving this product a try!